Friday, August 24, 2012

My Treasure Box Toy

Today is Friday, and I got 'Treasure Box' at school today.  That means I was so good that I got to pick from the Treasure Box and get a toy surprise.

I got a Pokemon action figure.  At least that's what Mom thinks it's called, an action figure.  Mom asked me if I knew what character or whatever it was, but I didn't, so we went to Amazon to look.  We couldn't find the exact one.

We found this  Pokemon Figure Lot of 10 Random 1-3 Inch Characters though, and  we discovered that there a bunch of Pokemon things.  There are cards and books, and there are even a few tv shows.

The first thing we saw was a Pokemon video game, but Mom said "NO", and she means it.  Dad is working on her though.  Maybe when I'm 10 she'll let me play video games.


These are the 100 Assorted Pokemon Trading Cards with Bonus 6 Free Holo Foils. Mom asked if I liked them, but I'm not sure.  I do watch "Pokemon Black and White," but when I was younger, I watched a different Pokemon cartoon, so now I think Pokemon might be too 'babyish' for me.  But maybe she could buy them for my little brother.



The Pokémon: Indigo League - Season One, Part 1 is a video that Mom said looked cool.  I think it's probably to babyish, for me, but it's another thing I think my little brother might like.  I think Mom is just hoping that it will keep us busy and not bugging her for a half an hour.



Mom says tomorrow, I can make a video, so that's what I'll be posting tomorrow.  It will probably be about toys again though, since Mom says we're still looking for a really cool bed for me, which means I don't have anything to make a video for about beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment